Saturday, October 26, 2013

TO HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT IS THE KEY….

     Nobody ever said that it would be easy, or that the skies would always be sunny. When gray days and worrisome times come along, I need to stay strong. Know everything will be okay because I believe there is always a door that leads to more serenity in life♥ I wanna warm my self with quiet determination and knowledge of brighter days ahead to find happiness that  is waiting for me. As I allow God to guide me in the pacing of my life. As I open my heart to God’s unfoldings, my heart attains peace. As I relax into God’s timing, my heart contains comfort,  finding myself in the right time and place, open and available to God’s opportunities.♥ 

AS I REST AND HEAL…


      I’m thankful to those people who have lent their ears and hearts to me and to those who have cared. Today I’m giving myself whatever gifts of time and rest that i need to feel better and knowing that I have surrounded by caring thoughts, prayers, heartfelt wishes and God’s love♥ 

love always♥mhargie♥