Friday, June 29, 2012

♥50 THINGS I WANT TO BE♥


1.       I want to be independent.
2.       I want to be content with my life
3.       I want to make the most of what I have.
4.       I want to be loved.
5.       I want to be assertive.
6.       I want to be the person who brightens your day.
7.       I want to travel the world.
8.       I want to be the best person I can be.
9.       I want to be Myself and live my life the way I want to.
10.   I want to be colorful, because that’s what I would be if I showed who I am.
11.   I want to be relaxed.
12.   I want to be the one who smiles.
13.   I want to be an adult with the soul of a kid.
14.   I want to breathe and to be myself always, not only when I am home.
15.   I want to be more self-expressed every day.
16.   I want to be part of a meaningful community.
17.   I want to be free in every sense.
18.   I want to be fearless.
19.   I want to be adventurous, daring, bold.
20.   I want to be glorious.
21.   I want to be a writer.
22.   I want to be successful at all I do.
23.   I want to be creatively intuitive in my crafts.
24.   I want to be driven to achieve greatness.
25.   I want to touch the lives of those around me.
26.   I want to give back and receive the gift of pure happiness.
27.   I want to embrace my imperfections.
28.   I want to remember everything.
29.   I want to stop being afraid of living.
30.   I want to be someone who can connect easily and deeply with others.
31.   I want to be in tune with my desires.
32.   I want to treat myself and others with fierce compassion.
33.   I want to create journals to hold people’s dreams.
34.   I want to practice moderation in all things – including moderation.I want to never stop learning.
35.   I want to be free spirited and fun loving.
36.   I want to be able to let go of my inhibitions.
37.   I want to believe in myself.
38.   I want to be powerful and strong.
39.   I want to be sexy, and actually believe it.
40.   I want to live my life, the way I want to live it.
41.   I want to be free.
42.   I want to be brave.
43.   I want to be grateful  to everyone & everything that comes my way.
44.   I want to be a writer; I want that spirit to embody me without fail.
45.   I want to be understanding, patient, intuitive and  alive.
46.   I want to be blissfully aware of my purpose in this world; I want to touch lives with it.
47.   I want to be honest. Always.
48.   I want to be unafraid of death & dying.
49.   I want to be bold.
50.   I want to be remembered.
                                                  

love always♥mhargie♥