Friday, June 22, 2012

An unexpected turn..

            Sometimes we don't understand why God allows tragedies to happen. But we know that he is compassionate God who never makes mistakes. He allows things to take place within His perfect will. When life delivers an unexpected blow, God is still in control.
            Although I can't always understand why I face hardships and experience unexpected turns. But I can stand firmly on God who said " I will never leave you nor forsake you".God is in control, no matter what's happening in my life. He's there, He cares and loves. Always has, always will be and I do believe He can change unexpected turns into meaningful diversion.
                    
                Have Faith, Be strong.
My prayer:
Lord, you know me inside and out. You know about my pain and distress,you understand the fears of my heart. 
Lord, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong. My heart is broken and my spirit mourns but all I know is that Your grace is sufficient. This day, this hour, moment by moment, I choose to lean on YouThank you for teaching me to always trust in You. Give me strength. Help me to keep my eyes focused on You. I trust in You, oh Lord. For you are my rock!  Help me not to worry, for You are in control. Though I am weak, You will make me strong!  I love you, Lord!  In Jesus name. Amen.♥


Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you.

    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10


Love always♥mhargie♥