Monday, December 28, 2015

CHRISTMAS 2015

My Christmas 2015 was been great. I was able to attend at our yearly party and reunion at the same time with my real friends. I've been receiving some party invitations from some good friends unfortunately I was not able to come. I've been reflecting of my whole year's experiences and life lessons that this year has brought. So many struggles and challenges but still great for me and I remember that due to stressed and urgent things  I was not able to plan and focus on my Faith goals 2015. So I pray next year 2016, will be more focus to all areas of my life.  I would share my 2015 Faith Goals soon and there are so many things that been running on my mind that I'd like to share here on my personal blog since Im starting to love writing and blogging again. Sweetnight ♥

Love always♥mhargie♥