Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Faith Goals 2016

“I know that I have not yet reached that goal, but there is one thing I always do. Forgetting the past and straining toward what is ahead, I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize for which God called me through Christ to the life above.” (Philippians 3:13-14 NCV)




Faith Goals 2016:

  • To pray more for others. To pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks.
  • To walk in peace,forgiveness and unity.
  • Continuously walk in accountability and transparency
  • To love other people more and live life with purity and holiness
  • To be more  socially responsible (continuously pray the nations)
  • To lead people with integrity ,faith and excellence



Personal:

Restore broken relationship with my bestfriends
More Quiet time with God
Read more and more books:-)
To have more Compassionate friends who will pray for me instead of talking about me.
To travel a lot. 
Have focus in all areas of life.
To blog, create and inspire.
To be thrifty and be productive this 2016



Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”  (Proverbs 16:3, NIV)

I pray 2016 will surprise me with beautiful things. I declare Victory in all areas of my life. In Jesus name. Amen ♥



Love always♥mhargie♥