Thursday, January 28, 2016

Being Single...

Being SINGLE is my choice, my decision that I've been sticking and fighting with for a years already. I believe that there are worse things than being alone or single. Being single while trusting God is actually God's will that I've been obeying. It's really hard because temptation is always there but I have to trust God, His beautiful love story for me. I'm patiently waiting because someday I will look back to this day where I would be proudly say that I made the right and best decision in life. Being single is about loving myself and regaining my health that once was been suffered. Being single is also regaining my Self confidence, exploring my dreams and acquiring knowledge. Being single, is the perfect time to recharge, reflect and get in touch with family and friends. Being single makes me productive,  more independent and experience real Happiness. Being single means I believe in TRUE LOVE AT GOD'S PERFECT TIME.

Once God has already sent the right man into my life, Surely, I will make him read this blog and He will be proud of me... I'm so excited for it to happen.








Love always♥mhargie♥