Sunday, January 10, 2016

I am guarding my heart.

I had my complete medical check-up before 2015 ended. My heart and mind is okay now and I'm at peace , more relax and balance now unlike these past few years. I'm doing all my best to maintain it and never forget to guard my heart always. Speaking of heart,  Proverbs 4:23 says, Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. It reminded me that we are in charge of guarding our own hearts. We need to check our hearts a lot more often. Our heart's condition depends on the things we allow into our hearts. These things form in our thoughts and attitudes, and ultimately, shape the deepest part of our beings. No matter what our circumstances (the outside) are, if our hearts (the inside) is right, we're going to be okay.But if wrong things in our hearts go unattended, they will become deeply rooted and harder to deal with and worse, it can affect our health, attitude and relationship with others. The quicker we can detect a wrong heart condition and get it straightened out, the better off we are. 
I have to develop self-control and take care of my emotions and thoughts and have focus. Keep my commitments, keep my word and do what I know God wants me to do. And every time I feel like doing the wrong thing, choose to do the right thing. 




So here's My Prayer:

Father God, thank you for my life. Give me strength to keep going in life and never look back to my past mistakes and failures. I pray for guidance and love to guard my heart. Protect me against temptations, ego and pride  that can ruin my life again. May your love help me build a wall against the earthly things and ungodly people. You are the source of my life. May I always be ever mindful of how much you love me and look over me. May I guard the love you place in my heart so I can humbly live in obedience to your will and whenever I have setbacks and disappointments please remind me the abundance of my life starts in my heart and through you and whenever also I encounter heartbreak,sadness and grief please inspire me to always come to you to soothe the ache and find your comfort not from the earthly things. I pray for protection, good health, love and blessings be upon my life and family. All these things I humbly pray in the name of my  Lord Jesus Christ, My Father. Amen. 

Love always♥mhargie♥