Saturday, January 23, 2016

I had become so stressed out these past few days because first I wanted to do some things but I'm not able even though I prayed for it to happen. Consequently, I had to let it go and move forward. Maybe it is not for me, maybe God doesn't want me to be there. 
:-( okay.

Secondly, some people might do not understand that I care...  but I don't owe anyone any explanations of my personal decisions and hardship.  Lastly, so here again the battle that I've been fighting and hiding inside of me. It is like a party visiting me every week.. (im not referring to an actual party). 


I've been looking and searching for a right theme for this blog because I'm not contented yet with my theme although it looks great and beautiful but I think I need a simple one so I can post easily with less customization. I need more time for a lot of changes...



Love always♥mhargie♥