Friday, January 8, 2016

Another sleepless night..

As darkness fills the air it’s cold around me, in another sleepless night. 
I lie awake in the still of the night, in another sleepless night. 
All is quiet then the house squeaks and creaks like it’s haunted, in another sleepless night. 
I twist and turn from side to side as the clock goes tick tock, in another sleepless night. 
So I get up, as I walk around in a cold house, in another sleepless night. 
I fix my pillow then I lie back down to sleep and close my eyes, in another sleepless night. 
A light shining through the window, as a motorbike roars past, in the distance in another sleepless night. 
 So I’m up and down like a yoyo prancing the floor once again, in another sleepless night. 
My mind it wanders all over the place thinking of everything that’s on my mind, in another sleepless night. 

My eyes close as I drift off to sleep as the alarm clock goes off, in another sleepless night. 


Love always♥mhargie♥